CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, October 4, 2008

Do u think its like ThAt???

Sometimes i really wonder that am i capable of doing things that will make others impress on what i have done. I really wonder about it because every time when i think about it, somehow i got the feeling that no one will believe that i can do it. I really want to get rid of this negative thinking forever-and-ever because i don't like it and it makes me feel like totally so having the negative thinking which i think its ..Yucks... i really don't like it. But to think about it again, somehow it makes me feel that i m a normal person due to this matter. =.="

Well, i ll do my best to get rid of it, cause i m capable of doing it and its nothing but a small, tiny, micro, etc. obstacle in my life. Glad i am still not seriously affected by it. ^u^

0 comments: