CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Irony

It's funny sometimes when u r so happy sending postcards n letters to a friend n hoping them to receive it. And yet, after that u found out the person is moving out from the place. Irony. But this just shows that how funny fate is. It's ok, maybe things are meant to be that way, yet I cant help myself from feeling the disappointment that I m having now.
I feel like laughing out loud and at the same time crying out loud too. "No big-ie Karen, its just a funny way of life."
BUT why, why m I still holding on the most ridiculous feeling of mine?? Why m I so stubborn? Why can't I just of it casually? Why and what on earth is going wrong with me? My head keeps telling me, "it's not a big deal dear, u are perfectly fine and it wouldn't hurt to let it go." and there I was, believing I can. But my heart keeps giving me the sign of aching. It's very easy when the heart listens to the head.
Ok, now now. I need distractions. Study. Study. Study. For my clinical medicine. It will be better from time to time. The head with the lil genius in it will find a solution to paralyze the stupid heart. Lol.

0 comments: