CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Prison of my own

Hmm, getting over it? Not really. It takes time. Holding on something impossible is very very unreal. I dunno why I do it, but I just did. Each and everyday saying I can let go, somehow, it's just another way of telling myself I can do it, because everytime when I think of it, my tears drops. That's why, I need to stay focus on what's going on around me. Getting over it is a lie. But telling the truth just makes it harder. I'm not sure what I want myself, yet I just want u to be happy always. Well, guess things will be different if I haven't met u. Probably I wouldn't give u that big impact in your life but u gave mine a blast. I keep wondering, telling my close friends what I feel, the answer is always the same from them, and I clearly know it myself. That is to let go of it. Theres nothing much I hope, I just hope that I wouldn't lose u as a friend. When-o-when I will let myself free firm this?

0 comments: