CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, June 29, 2009

R@nd0m

Yesterday is gone, and today is almost going away. How about tomorrow? Well, i wish time could slow down its pace and let me have more time to spend here in Kuching. I don't feel like going back to Penang because it means that i the time i spend here in my hometown would be lesser than before. But, hey, like what i always do, self comfort. Though, i still need encouragement and cheers from others.
Oh well, guess it means that i have to grow up. Yeah, i am walking to the path of growing up. Its so funny when i suddenly thought of the things that my friends used to tease me. And the lame jokes that i used to listen and laugh with them. I really miss my life in high school. The time where we spend chit-chatting in the classroom, fooling around, running here and there, hiding stuff so that we are not caught during spot check ( though i m one of the prefect ), and there is one, running through the rain like crazy, scaring people ( i am always the victim ), and last but not least is the time where we always make fun of our pathetic problems which is not favourable when we are in it. I guess, that is what we do best. Although it is nothing special, this ordinary bits and pieces had brought beautiful memory in my life. You may not find it interesting, yet i enjoyed the whole of it.
Recently, i think i have admitted that i am an egg. The EGG girl. I can't believe that i admit it. Gosh. That's me, easily being influence by what is around me. I know its not good, but at least it does not bring any harm to me right now, not now, because i am trying to have fun here. Lol. Think of the bright side, i m not the one with this tittle of EGG. There are lots of people with names like me, or maybe sounded like egg, and maybe their action or whatever looks like an egg. So, how glad to know u ( egg ) my friends ( lame ).
Anyhow, glad to know everyone around me. I am just so lucky to be in this world fill with unexpected surprises. Hmm, lucky is a suitable word. Yes it is. And it reminds me of the song that i like ( which i just know the name recently ), that is " lucky " . Don't know why i like it, but it just sound nice to me. Whoa, and don't think that i am in love with my best friend OK? Because i don't have a male best friend ( maybe in the future? Who knows? Maybe not. Still think my prince is better. =.=''' unless, my prince is my best friend?? What m i crapping now, maybe influence by the song, yeah, that is a good explanation, especially to me, who can imagine even if it is just a single thread ). But it would be fun, if you are in love with your best friend, which is a guy who knows you and you know him well. Isn't that cool??? Haha, for certain people that is, but not for everyone.
Thank you all for walking into my life, even if you're just passing by. This is one of the things that gives the ray of light into my life. Thank you. And love you all.... haha... ^u^

3 comments:

lingchien said...

love u too...hehe =)

mikhaelkueh said...

si peh long

Mike6015 said...

I miss Kuching more than penguin.. Just want to tell u here :P