CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 26, 2009

One and another

Hm, due to H1N1, we have holidaysssssssss for one week. Haha, it is indeed a good news for me because, i finally get to rest from the last two month of studying, get some fresh air and also to recharge myself from the tiredness that i have been trying to find free time to rest. Ah, somehow i just suddenly felt that H1N1 is not that bad at all. I wounldn't need to face lots of control, whether it is a big or small ones, which is a test every week, and the requirement is to pass all of it if you want to sit your examination for finals.
But but but, because of this sudden one week holiday, our winter break has been shorten into one week too. T.T how sad. Guess the line "there is no free lunch", really means that there is no free lunch at all. Lol. Well, well well, nevermind, at least today, which is the first day of my holiday, i went to shopping with my friend, and guess what, i finallly bought a bag. After all the while i've been searching for a bag that i reallly really like, and i've finally found YOU... ( i mean my bag) haha... so excited... yeah yeah yeah....... I m on the top of the world.... haha..... Now, i think i lloveee walking streettttttt... because that is where i bought it.... hehe....
Yet, there is also one bad news for me.... T.T the stupid thing in my eye. The solid bead-like thing in my eye, well, which is not very obvious if u see it clearly, has been there for like two weeks and now i needa be refer to othamologist because according to the seniors, i must remove it and there is nothing they can do about it but to bring me to check the clinic and check it out. T.T according to them, probably i ll have to undergo an incision or maybe i ll be given a cream to dissolve it. T.T well, for me i personally hope its the second one, because i nearly faint when i heard of the first one ( exaggerating). The i can't believe it will happen. I hope not to see a doctor in russia (except if there is a class or lecture with them) and yet it happen. Sigh. Well, i ll stop sighing now, because it wouldn't help me at all. T.T
Oh well, i have no choice right now but to remove it. Haha.. Wish me luck.... Haha...... Doctor, here i come.... Haha... =.='''

0 comments: