CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Is That So????

Yes, i almost finish my add math project. The project is 90% almost done. The 10% ... no worries... hahaha. About this project, it has cause me lots of problem because as you see, i dont know where to start and how to do... so i use the old method... copy and paste...
but i do edit some of it... u know, cant just copy directly without changing it, i dont want to be the person who will get punish by the teacher for being a copy cat... hahaha.... and i kind of felt sorry to my friend... cz i jus copy their hard work ... but nevermind... what are friends for.. (dont kill me when u guys read this)... =.=

But anyway, thanks to all of you... or else i wont be able to complete this project smoothly. ^u^ . NOw i think i kind of felt like want to eat cheese cake, so i m waiting for my brother' s birthday (hope my mum bought the cheese cake), and his birthday is almost near.... hahaha...
though i dont relli mind that people telling me to have a diet, coz i m quite fat... but what for if i cant eat the things that i like??? so toturing... Unless......^^

Ya, unless my prince appear... hahaha... not logic... cz it only happen in fairy tale. Dint even know why i like to imagine such unlogic things... as in reality, no such thing happen... but nevermind, coz it wun bring any harm... hahaha =.= However, if it do come true.... tata... dream come true... again =.= (cant control myself for day dreaming)

0 comments: