CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, July 29, 2008

What is it like ???

Recently i felt like always been left behind my friends. Its because i am always the last one to know the latest news, i mean its the things that happen among us. Just like today, i was shock that i dint even knew it untill they told me .... the point is everyone knows except me and Singni. Its like whoa... we are in the stone age... cant follow the steps of the modern age... haiz... But now i guess its ok like for being like this because this proves something... which is ... shh... a secret...
Well, i think mum was rite. I should focus on my study rite now because its almost SPM. All these small distration, i should left them behind and not to bother about them... Yea, i really must be like not wasting my time on these distration... its actually not a big deal. FOCUS, FOCUS, FOCUS, on what i aim for.... its a big deal... =.= .....

The 4th of August, its exam time. I think i will be busy for the whole exam week because trial exam is coming too. So after this exam, i really need to STUDY, STUDY, STUDY... hope that i wun be a dull girl because.... i dont want to have the tittle of a BOOK WORM or AH BENG or whatever tittle that is .. uhh... i dont even want to think about it......
As my mum's daughter, i hope that i wun diapiont her and my dad too. Furthermore i am still the oldest in my family + i really want to prove to those who look down on me that they are wrong!! Though its hard like they always like to say something which hurt my ears... but i will try to remember every single word that they mention because i am not that useless... but I AM THE BEST... hahaha... if i have succed it... =.= (lame)

0 comments: