CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

ChurCh

Before i came back to Kuching, i went to St. Anne church, located at Bukit Mertajam. All thanks to Anthony, we finally went to church. ^u^. Well, its my first time there, so i took lots of pictures about the church. And my first impression when i was there was, m i within the country o not... Sigh, kinda 'sua pa' rite.... but hu cares, at least i m being honest.... hahahaha....*remain silent*
Now, lets get back to what m i going to post today. Well, i really wud like to share about the church, but there is too many pictures to upload. Hence i have decided to choose the pictues randomly. I will let the pictures do the talk for me, and u will noe wat i mean =.= unless u and i were different as in the way i look at the beauty of this church.



















Oh well, thats all, from me. Hope u all enjoy it. Bye bye, and
hAppY ChiNes3 n3W yEaR

0 comments: