CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Visiting

Today is the 2nd day of Chinese New Year. As usual, i went to my grandmother's house and then to my uncle's house ( mum's side ), somewhere in Serian; quite far, and i fall asleep in the car. =.= But then, i enjoyed all the foods there because everything they served is what i needed to fill my tummy before i went back to ACMS, with the limited choice of food. Sigh. How happy m i today. Hahaha....
I went to Jeff's house directly, after i was back from Serian. Hope he was touch, but he told me that was what i should do since i m his 'daughter' and that is my responsible to visit him during new year. Sweat. I got to admit that i was lost when i was on the way to his house, due to my mum's wrong lead of direction. All thanks to dad, i finally got there. Though Polar Wood is not enough to make u lost, somehow my mum gave the wrong direction which was enough to confuse us all. Never mind, at least i get there, although i was late. Hahaha......
How happy was i to finally met my friends. Eemeng, Charis, Charles, and nevertheless Singni was there too. Hahaha. Some of them were not there but at least i got to meet some, and i m happy about it,^u^

Later after that, i went to Singni's house. I was so touched to hear that i was the first friend to visit her during Chinese New Year besides her relatives. Hahaha.... till now i m still so happy. See, u ( Singni ) should be proud of me. Oh yes, i bet u ( Singni ) are. Hahaha.... i cant stop my excitment.....Lalala..............

2 comments:

lingchien said...

hey...
how bout me?
T.T

Stars *Shinning* said...

hehe.....
i havnt post urs .....
sori... cz tat time still so busy
dun cry.....
haha