CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Thoughts of happiness....i think.....

I M BACK. Finally, home sweet home. I miss my family, i miss everything back here. As its Chinese New, i m bck to celebrate it with my family. However, i will be staying for only a week here, then i have to go bck to ACMS in Penang. T.T how sad, but its my life, my route to my future, and i m no longer a kid anymore. ( this is what my mum told me )
Well, back at ACMS, i have nothing to say because i nearly forget everything. But the things i do remember is knowing all my friends there and the time we spent. Nevertheless, my first time experience being in the ferry to cross the sea~ to the island, wahaha....Sigh, seems like i m so out of date...=.=
Since its New Year, i mean Chinese New Year rite now, so i wud like to share everything about my happy life in ACMS, instead of otherwise ( maybe in the next post but not this post ) and i will be talking about my friends. They are all very nice people, friendly, funny and most of all, we are like knowing each other for so long, though its just 3 weeks, the period we know each other. Funny rite??? hahaha~ I m lazy to type, so here are some pics of that are taken with my friends. Although there are still some of them i dun get to know quite well, i believe we will get along sooner or later, so let time do the work.
The Family
Happy Bday to Serene and Happy Belated Bday to KhengHao. We celebrated their bday in the club house and we all bought chocolate indulgent as bday cake, Cool~
Ps. rotate to have a clear view... Ha~Ha~ Ha~.... ( The Five )

0 comments: