CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, December 1, 2008

DulL~~

Now, its a long holiday for me after i have finished sitting SPM. I really don't know what to do right now. The day before yesterday, which is Sunday, i went to watch three movies all together, that was Twilight, Quantum of Solace, and lastly Quaratine. I enjoyed watching the first two movies especially Twilight because i m the kind of girl who like to day dreaming so thats why i like it the most. 007 was not bad too, but for Quaratine, uh... i think its kinda boring + i don't like the story. Hmm, u must wonder why i went to watch it, am i right? Well, to be honest, i went to watch it because i thaught that its a ghost story like what the newspaper describe (but its not... u know if u had watch it =.="') , another reason was i made a deal with Yienhua.... (u will know what kind of deal is it if u know us well...=p)

Right now, i am felling bored. Even my blog sounds more dull than before. I cant think of what i can do now. All i think i can do right now is chores, since yesterday i was scolded by my mum because i am lazy and sleeping the whole day doing nothing. Yeah, i can understand her because she wants me to be independent, to know what to do all by myself especially if i am when i am leaving my home town to further my studies. *sigh*

Well, i think i will stop here..... Bye bye >sigh<

0 comments: