CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, December 25, 2008

x-mAs

Hohoho... Merry x-mass everyone.

Today is a happy day. Everyone in the world is celebrating it. Well, i hang out with my friends in The Spring whole afternoon. Thanks to them, i got my christmass presant and also a farewell present too, since i will be leaving Kuching on the 1st of January to further my studies in Penang.
Thanks guys for the cute Teddy. I love it so much, but i m not sure whether i will bring it along with me due to the lugage problem...=.='''

Thank you Charis, Charles, Eemeng, Jeffrey, Laura, Lingchien, Singni and Yienhua. (^u^). I appriciate it. I got to admit that i do everything last minute... Till now, i havent prepare anything yet for the leaving. Sigh. I hope i can finish all the DO's on time and not missing anything when i leave. Or else ( the worst part ), i ll be dome though. Just tat i m lazy and i m timid too. Hahaha...

Oh well, i guess i got to do my DO's part. Or else....worst nightmare....ugh...
Anyway, Merry christmass everyone. (^u^)

0 comments: