CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Go0dby3

After a few hours, it will be a new year . This few hours will be the last of year 2008. So sad that time past by so fast and things changes so fast in a glimspe.Well, not much to complain, but hello 2009, which is a new beginning of my life.(^u^)

Yeah, i will be leaving on new year to Penang to further my studies. So its a new beginning and i relli wonder how would life be there. I am so curious about it and didn't know what to aspect for the outcome of my life there. Guess i just got to been through it first then i can see what is the result. Like the word of the sound " Every action has a reaction".... *sigh*

I didn't know what is goinig to happen in 2009, but i sure do enjoy 2008. Year 2008 gave me lots of lots of memory; happy mostly. To think of it, i enjoy and appriciate all of it too. (^u^)

Thank you all so much for my life in 2008. I m now looking forward to experience the new life of mine in 2009.

HAppY n3w yEaR

0 comments: