CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

~Stars~

" twinkle twinkle little stars, how i wonder what u are. Up above the world so high, like a diamond in the sky, twinkle twinkle little stars, how i wonder what u are."

Stars, full of mysteries, and no one knows what it represents in one's dictionary. Stars are beautiful. It shines in the dark like a diamond, enchanted over the sky of night, glowing brightly. You don't really get to see its unique in the blooming cities because of the lights in the building, houses, streets and so on had distract you and cover the brightness of the stars in the dark blanket which its situated.

I like stars, its like the angel in the dark, and gives you hope whenever there is fear. Stars do remind me of many things including all my memories. There was one year when i saw the newspaper saying that my horoscope sign will appear exactly on my birthday. I was happy, and went to tell my friends to share this particular news. Although that night, one of them do say that it will rain, and i wouldn't be able to see it, that friend of mine was wrong, because the weather was fine and it was enchanted with stars glowing brightly. I couldn't describe it, but one thing i am positive is there are beautiful.

Years past and i never had a look in the dark for stars after that year. I forgot the beauty of the stars and got distracted by many things around me. No doubts, i was very busy with my fully occupied schedule on things which is important and non-important. Until one day, when i joined District Camp, organised by Kuching Scout Council. It was a tough camping expirience for me. Many of my friends chose to leave even though its not over yet. Well, i didn't went back, i chose to stay till the end because i hesitated. But i was tired and exhausted, shivering because it was cold and raining. I could say that was the worst day of my life. The next day, it stopped raining, the weather was fine however i did not enjoy it too till the night falls. We were having treasure hunt in the pitch dark jungle. When i look into the sky, i was like omg, there are beautiful. Maybe i was too tired that night, but i was sure that the stars that night was beautiful and i could not forget how it looks like.

Stars glowing in the dark, appear only when night falls. Its beauty is priceless and you will know it once you get to know them well. Till now, i still like them. That is why i chose Stars shinning.

1 comments:

Mike6015 said...

Miss this song so much T.T and forgot to sing it also.. Hahah when got meet u ask u sing one time for me liao =b ..Deal!.. hahah Frm B.Leong