CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, March 6, 2009

Hehehe... Hahaha...

I am going home for my semester break. Yeah me.... haha... i cant wait to go home, for i have waited long enough. Somehow, i m sad about going back home because after that, i din noe whether i can be back here in Penang or not due to my SPM results and many other things like the next time going back home will be once in a year ( if i pass the examination in here with CGPA 3.0 at least) and all my friends. Furthermore, everything here, i will miss all of it if i cant make it through, especially my friends, which is my housemates and also my coursemates....*sobbing*.........
I 've just finish sitting my last paper for this semester; Moral. I feel great about it, because all the books that burried me for a week, i finally can leave it aside for a week. Thinking of it is not that worst actually, i kinda like it because of this examination, me and my housemates burned midnite oil, its not like we wanted to, but we have no choice...=.=''' however we did some chitchatt.This is the first time that group studying seems to be a good and fun way of learning for me.... hahaha.... Its so different compare to the last time, which was 11 years before, i think. =.="' Somehow i felt sad about the English paper yesterday because i did not listen to the instruction given by the invigilator clearly and also read the instruction carefully. I din noe why and i was like almost crying out in front of the class when the invigilator told me just as she wants to collect my examination paper. But i manage to control myself from crying ( crying brings no help, and there was nothing i can do to change it ) and somehow thanks to Lishyuan for calling and listen to my problems. Thank goodness i din cry during then. Though i still can be very positive wen i was telling it to my friends and seems like nothing was wrong. Hahaha.... to be honest, i dun feel sad anymore rite now cz there is always an alternative way, if u noe wat i mean..... ^u^
Though i m not like before, that talkative, noisy, and most of the time annoying, but i think its ok as i must be more mature and take care of my image in front of everyone, except in front of the people who knew me before this cz if i m like now, in my college life, surely u guys will think that i have lost my mind or maybe something has gone wrong. Will u??? Neh, i noe the answer is no, cz like the word things change, people change, u change, me change ( thaught by ms. YONG YIEN HUA ).... Swt.... LAME..... Hahahahaha....
Well, i will leave all the worries wen i take my SPM result. Rite now, i m so excited to go home to see my family ( mom, dad, bro's ) and have a " date " with my dear friends to free my mind from all those worries. Hahaha.... Oh and happy holidays to all.... ^u^
HOME.... i m coming, wait for me~

0 comments: