CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 18, 2008

"BaD" day??? neH..... Okie actually@@

Suddenly i felt so relief after today's Biology paper 1 & 2, cz the next paper will that i ll be sitting 4 the examination is paper 3. Then for next week it ll be Physic, after that is Chinese.... Hahahaha.... ( cz after B.C, its the end of the trial examination for zone A.... Oh yes!!!!)
The truth is i was kinda disappointed with my Additional Mathematic result, because i tot it would be better than i have aspect. Eventually, it turn out to be a disaster ( actually not that serious... =.=) and i was like its ok. Well, i m relli ok with it after a few second till i heard what one of my friend told me something which makes me feel more disappointed.... why is XXX always like this... uhhh... its my business, and its got nothing to do with XXX, and its what i want.... uhhhhhh .... kinda influence my mood... though i tried to be ok with it....=.=
After this, i think my mood will return back to the happy Karen again cz i hd spoke out what was in my mind... better thn it hunted me for a few hour... hehehehe....^^ Maybe now i gonna take a nap, cz when i woke up. i ll ignore it... hahaha... ZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

0 comments: