CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 29, 2008

~Somewhere out there~

Well, well, well, we are lucky enough to be born in a happy and contented family. However some of us out there is not as lucky as we are. Like for instance, that is what i heard.... he lost both of his parents when he was in primary school. I felt very ... u noe... (^n^) it must be tough for him to go through this eight years. No wonder he is asking and planning for the course that he wanted to study, since this kind of things usually our parents will help us to settle it. But he is not, so first i think that he was just too mature???.... But later when i heard what he told the teacher, i finally noe why... no wonder.... I din noe what to say to him since i m not so close to him and we are like barely talk to each other...=.=
Then i told my mum about this, and she agree with me. However, mum told me that he was actually quite lucky enough since he got himself a car to drive to tuition in this age.... I guess he is quite tough, cz he had been through this tough situation and that makes him more independent than everyone of us and he got to make decision by his own wisely. At our age, he is consider a very, i mean throughly independent guy.... if not who is going to help him, if he is not mature enough to make his own decision wisely; thats what mum told me... yea, i agree with her... He is really one true independent guy. When everyone of us are pampered by our parents, he was holding his tears, learnig to be strong and find a way to make everything right.
Maybe there are still many people like him, but not everyone can face this situation like him. I hope that he will succeed in his life and hope that he can have a happy family in the future since he had suffer in the past. I truly hope that somewhere out there, he will find his happiness.
I noe i m kind of busy body, but i stand to felt sory for him, though its not my business, his story had been in my mind for quite a numerous of days, and i cant think of who i can tell, or how am i gonna tell, or even what for i let my friends noe abt it since they dunnoe him... So i chose to post cz i think its the best way i can speak it out of my mind... i guess i ll be better now, cz i finally speak it out, though somehow i m still not sure whether his story will still be in my mind or not... =.= But, as a friend (though not that close) i really hope that he will have a happy family in the future which he cant have it in the past. So, lets pray for him ^u^

0 comments: