CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

My goodness....???? =.=

Hmm, i finally gt top ten in my class... yea me yea me ....!!! whuuhu.... oh yes, i cant blif it.... but its nothing to be happy abt cz its already the past... now i shud look FORWARD... to the FUTURE... and thus i shall not looked back to the past.......
Today, we have p.moral paper... its a subject tat .... u noe, u ll pull all ur hair ( those taking this subject shud noe wat i mean... hehe... if for u is not like tat, then its me only...=.= )... Besides history, moral is the subject tat i m worried too.... but now, its okie for me cz i have just finish it...tata moral, and hello to the other subject... cz i hvnt finish my examination...
I got to thank lingchien for reminding me to come to school before 7 or else i ll be late for the exam... thank goodness... thanks ya lingchie..hehe...yes yes yes.... finish moral and tonite i ll be going to watch a movie... with my free ticket .... muahaha... (sounds like i never watch a movie before =.=)....
Oh one thing i almost forgot, today, yienhua gone crazy again... she was like praying for so many god in different religion... tat makes me remind of something, the mummy( the 1st )....hahaha.... so funny... but yet, she said tat i m babyish and even sang a song 4 me tat goes like this :lulalalulalalulalulalulalulalula..... haiz, she is more babyish thn i m... hahaha...singing such a song... Xp ......
Ops, i think tats all from me, i cant think of wat to write rite in this moment... hahaha....

0 comments: