CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 22, 2008

C0uld iT b3 fin@llY?...

Happy are we to finish our trial examination. Coz, we finally can relax for a few days before the hard work tat we shud proceed .... hiphiphuraah... oh yes.... hahahahahaha.... wat a relief... now, its time to wait for our results.... yea, RESULTS.... no doubt its result...=.= cz our teacher had finished marking our examination paper wen we were still having our exam.... i cant wait, yet i m afraid to gt it... cz i hope tat i m not disapointed with my marks tat i have obtain....hope it adeque me... yes... sure hope... cz i dun think i do enough revision during exam...hehehehe... to be honest...Xp
hmm, since we finish the examination (trial) , its fun time... i hope tat me and my friends manage to go the shopping or wat so ever related to release the tension of ours.... and i kind of feel like want to eat pizza.... yes... with lots of lots of cheese on it or maybe in it ...yumyum....^u^ .... Pizza... wait for me... cz i coming..........hahahahaha........................................ i ve been thinking of delicious cruisine during the examination .... however, i must hold on and just wait... i felt sorry for my tummy for being so toturing during that moment... now my tummy can wait no more, cz i it will be treated with lots of lots of food since my tummy deserves it... hahaha....^u^

1 comments:

vincent said...

haha.. yeah its true...
the exam it's finally over and we can relax liaw ^^